In-Person Church will resume Sunday, May 31st at 11:00 A.M.
CHURCH COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
- Sunday School will continue to be on hiatus until further notice.
- We will have one individual manning the door, to allow people in and out. We ask everyone to allow him to open the door for you, when both entering and exiting the building, to limit contact with surfaces.
- Upon entering the building, we ask everyone to go straight to a seat. This will help limit the number of people standing in the lobby and promote social distancing.
- When entering and exiting the sanctuary, we ask everyone to use the front sanctuary doors, unless going to the restrooms in the rear hallway.
- In the sanctuary, every other pew and every other row of chairs will be closed off. This will give everyone an empty seat in front of and behind them.
- We ask groups of three to five, sit in the chairs. We ask couples, individuals, and groups of six or more to sit in the pews. This will allow us to use our seating most efficiently and still maintain appropriate social distancing.
- We will have “overflow” seating setup in the fellowship hall, with the service projected on the wall.
- We ask those who are seated in the sanctuary to use the restrooms in the rear hallway only, if/when necessary. We ask those seated in the fellowship hall, to use the restrooms in the fellowship only, if/when necessary.
- At the end of service, we will exit one section at a time.
- We will forgo the typical handshaking and greeting period in the service.
- We will not distribute weekly bulletins for the time being.
- The offering will continue to be collected in the red church house box in the lobby, by mail or online.
- Feel free to talk and socialize outside in the parking lot or under the pull through. We ask that nobody stands and socializes in the lobby.
You can watch sermons and get our live announcements on our Facebook page.
Online giving is available at FellowshipOne Online Giving Portal. You can also give using your phone by texting “GIVE” to (512) 488-6883.
We’re glad you are here! FBC Thorndale is a multi-generational church defined by our mission to EXALT God in our worship, ENCOURAGE each other through fellowship, EQUIP ourselves by discipleship, ENLIST in ministry to others, and ENGAGE the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.